Hong Kong Business Networking Events

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by boloh 14 yrs ago
Hi all,

Anyone know of any organization/web sites/etc where I can attend business networking events?

I'm fairly new in HK and would like to build up more business contacts.

Thanks,

Paul

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
dannyboy77 14 yrs ago
All the chambers of commerce normally have monthly events (mostly cocktail evenings on a Thursday)

Ed 14 yrs ago
http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/directory/expat-associations-general-info/

janae13 14 yrs ago
hey, if you are looking to network, u can try joining some facebook pages regarding hongkong, make friends through social media. try searching for 'moving to hk' on fb

bbevis 14 yrs ago
Oriented.com has an event the last Thursday of each month. The Hong Kong Connection group on Linkedin may also be a place to try. Good luck.

snehe 14 yrs ago
HI all,

I am doing baverage business under a name of Harsh Trading Co. Please contact me if anyone needs any kind of drink i.e. Whisky, Rum, Champagne etc. of all kinds and also at reasonable prices.

Contact Rana at 61529495

Thanks.

alphaA 12 yrs ago
Hi there,

I am a Bullion Broker with Tung Shing Bullion, Bank of East Asia Hong Kong. Please contact me @ 93626308 or @ Direct Line 3609 6052 if you want to invest in Spot Gold or other precious metals. We provide a e-trading platform with efficient risk control mechanism. Thanks.

Peter Hanson 10 yrs ago
Hello,

You may have a look at the Russian Business Club in Hong Kong. Networking events are organized every month. Don't worry if you don't know Russian. The meetings are held in English.

Regards,

Peter

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad