Manulife, Henley or Zurich? Seeking good savings plan.

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Typhoon 14 yrs ago
Just want to know if any of you have had any experiences with the above companies. I'm a Canadian citizen hoping to setup a monthly savings plan which can operate internationally. Have any of you had any experiences with the above three companies?

Manulife

Henley

Zurich

Love to hear some first hand experiences.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
chris_in_hk 14 yrs ago
If it's a monthly savings plan that locks you in for a number of years then don't do it.

Not only do they lock you in for a number of years but they're also heavy in fees. Don't be swayed by the incentives of an extra month's premium or whatever. What's happening is that you're getting some of your fees given back to you (sometimes at a much later date).

There's much better products out there that charge less in fees, are more flexible, and don't lock you in for a number of years.

They're totally reputable and backed by solid companies but not widely known about because agents don't always have access to them and when they do they don't heavily promote them, as they earn much less commission off these types of products.

I work in the industry and I don't recommend them to any of my clients.

Contact me if you want me to see a comparison between normal monthly savings plan and their much better alternatives.

michaelashimi 14 yrs ago
hi Sir

Am PIBA professional broker in HK.

Manulife..demolished, Zurich..no too bad so far, Henley: they re most pushy on FPI (friends provident int'l) cos FPI can earn e.g. 32.5 % as to cost daller average & compound rate on a saving plan.

Go to Jonathan of Henley. He is impaccable.

Micaela

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad