iFast?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Christelita 14 yrs ago
Anybody having experience using iFast for their financial planning? Specifically suitable/unsuitable for what kind of people? I am a novice investor and was suggested to use them (I have about HKD80K to go with) but would like to hear some comments and possibly other ideas as well before committing myself.

http://www.ifastfinancial.com.hk"

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
chris_in_hk 14 yrs ago
If you're talking about their iFast Central platform then I'd say it's a much superior product than the regular investment savings plans with lock-in periods of years that you usually hear about. However, it will depend on what the fees your financial planner is quoting you. It can be more flexible and more cost effective for the investor.

As you're a novice investor I'd also be careful about your choice of financial planner and how much they know about investing and/or how good the research support they have. Unfortunately, from a novice investor's standpoint, it's very difficult for you to judge that.

If you want I can give you a second opinion. I'm quite familiar with iFast's products, know people in that company and the financial planning industry in general and I've also been investing myself for years.

Depending on how soon you could reach HKD100K there's an alternative to iFast that you should consider.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad