credit card debt and MPF

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jmarsh67 14 yrs ago
helllo there

I do have a really worrying issue of personal debt incured due to some personal issues which lead to unemployment/mental agony for 3 long years.

Though i am doing all good now the last couple years, i do have credit card debt amounting like a full years remnneration of my present job.

To make the things bad., my bank charges around 32% on interest which is 35% of my monthly salary.

I was told by the bank that if i can deposit 1/3 of my card debt into the bank and they will give me another 1/3 on soft interest which will make my life much easy.

now.. the problem is its really really hard for me to do any saving in the current situation as i have to pay 35% of my salary on each month on the interest alone.

I do have about the same amount of 1/3 of my debt in my MPF in the provider chosen by my company and if i can get this - I can solve this issue which have ruined by life.

1. What are the chances of me getting that money from the MPF provider?

2. will my company know this? which will make me into trouble as they dont want to know an associate who is in debt in the workplace.

since i am a 'foreginer' in Hong Kong and if anyone of you give me some advice here will be grateful.

thanks

JohnM

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad