Getting good business cards made

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by adele78 13 yrs ago
I'm looking to get a box of cards made up, perhaps 500 or 1000 and want a matte or satin finish in photo quality.

The front will be about 1 third picture and 2 thirds plain background with text. I want to make up the picture myself, put it on a USB pen (or email it to them) and take it to a place that can print them for me at a good price so creativity is not a factor, it's quality and price that I seek!

Any pointers? Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Beer Monster 13 yrs ago
It might be worth having a chat with one of the guys in the cobbler lane (stalls at right hand end if facing Shanghai Tang with your back to the MTR exit) off Pedder Street. Maybe not the quality you need but I was pleasantly surprised with options - and speed of service and price.

goodexpect 13 yrs ago
I always expect things to be good and all I could tell and say about Jomie, good !!! She focuses into branding and communication design - good quality prints, she is very gifted and talented ! She turned bad designs to good designs then we've got good quality posters from her !!! I have no complaints about her worldly services !

greatname 13 yrs ago
She is quite good in designs especially with brands. We work at architecture from Europe but I am impressed of her design works in all prints for our branding core and for our office in HK. Her works is better than many designers' that we have seen and met.

dingoberry 13 yrs ago
she helped us to designed the card... well done.

Ed 13 yrs ago
It would appear that Jomie designs business cards for almost everyone :)...

SPAM ALERT...

penne 13 yrs ago
How do I get in touch with her please?

Moriene 13 yrs ago
While migrating your business to another country you need Entre pass and, we at Enrich Consulting are here to offer you an opportunity that you would not want to miss! For our migration services, we will be helping you gain an easy access to Singapore’s migration schemes. Whether you would like to conduct business in Singapore or are aiming to gain employment in Singapore, we have the right answers for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us on any inquiries and we will be happy to assist you in making this part of your life easy and successful.

http://www.enrichco.com/

Colin4May 13 yrs ago
I use Vistaprint. online. Since I got 1000 for just £2.50, they keep bombarding me with special offers.. inclusing a 1000 more free!! Trouble is, I've only used about a dozen so far! Lol!

bethshaw28 13 yrs ago
print100.com they are good , had some done awhile back , there is another company similar name ,

Domboy 11 yrs ago
www.nyc.hk - we can do anything from simple and cost-effective to the most complex (but not so cheap) printing

scooterboysteve 11 yrs ago
www.namecardman.com run by a UK Expat. Cheap, delivers and fast...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad