Direct property group

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mackankara1 11 yrs ago
Anyone bought from this company who advertise widely and offer 5 houses in USA for $200k. Is it a scam?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
traineeinvestor 11 yrs ago
Not a scam in that the houses are most likely there. These guys have been operating in HK for a while (original focus was London), but when I met with them they explained that their business model was to buy the properties themselves and then resell to you. By the time you factor in the transaction costs and their profit margin, I drew the conclusion that the only way for them to make money was to resell to me at well above market value. I lost interest at that point.

I am not an expert on the US property market, but you would need to take a very close look at where the properties are located - in some places like Detroit there are properties that you probably couldn't give away.

You might get better answers if you repost in the HK Property forum which seems to be the place for all things relating to investments and real estate wherever located.

cookie09 11 yrs ago
TI is on the money. you will buy above market value but then again, most people dont have the resources/insights to buy direct themselves. the bigger concern should be in the property themselves. some of them are in difficult locations (crime, etc) so you really want to do your own due diligence

so not a scam, but still difficult to make money on it

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad