Posh Paws - Yuen Long

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mchew 15 yrs ago
Has anyone boarded their dogs at Posh Paws? If so, were your dogs happy with the service?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
MisterLi 15 yrs ago
I have heard of POSH PAWS in Yuen Long. I think they are just great.

The owners are dog lovers themselves, have paid a tremendous amount of attention to the design and construction of the facility and are pouring their heart and soul into the place.

Having loved (and boarded) our Pomeranian at various facilities around the globe for 15 years, I can wholeheartedly endorse POSH PAWS to anyone and everyone who *loves* their pet and wants the best for them in terms of locale, care, grooming, exercise and food.

thundercatchergo 15 yrs ago
i've never been there but they carry my dog's food. here's a link www.poshpaws.com.hk

Applepup 15 yrs ago
I've not been there but from the website photo it looks like the kennels are concrete with metal doors. Doesn't that mean the dogs can't see anything except 4 walls? That wouldn't be good. Can anyone confirm?

dizzydog 15 yrs ago
i just went there for a site visit yesterday. the lady in charge there seemed very nice and was diligently cleaning up after the dogs when they were let out to do their "business". the place didn't look as nice as their website, i guess fair wear and tear. it's also a lot smaller than i thought.

the walls of the dog rooms are about 4ft high, and if you are a short doggie then i guess you can't see out of the window. i was told the dogs are let out about 3 times per day, for as long as it takes them to pee & poo. i forgot to ask but it doesn't look like the dogs are taken out for walks outside of the facility.

we have also boarded our dogs at the Petworld affiliated kennel before (it's not at the same location as the park). it's a bit more remote but they did have a grass patch for the dogs to run about and the staff were nice there too.

i would strongly advise a site visit before you decide where to board your pet.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad