Toy Poodle wanted

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by star28 15 yrs ago
I am a dog-lover and looking for a toy poodle to adopt (preferably a pup). Before I go out and buy one from the pet shop, does anyone have a toy poodle pup they want to give up for adoption? I am female and have a nice clean cosy home for the pup.

(based in HK)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
djswazi 15 yrs ago
If you look around hard enough you will find one.

Try this place, http://www.lap.org.hk/index.htm

contact sheila

you might find one there.

lavaflow 15 yrs ago
Hi, I know a toy dog , it's a boy about 2 years old, healthy and happy , desexed . who was abandoned 10 days ago. Now this dog is living at a dogs' shelter at Lautau island. I'm a volunteer of that shelter.

If you are interested in it, Pls contact me at 67910080.

djswazi 15 yrs ago
also I think pet central has a white toy poodle for adotion aswell

djswazi 15 yrs ago
sorry...........pet central causeway bay

star28 15 yrs ago
Thanks, djswazi. Is pet central a shelter?

djswazi 15 yrs ago
no its a vet and a little day care with some grooming, but some people keep taking there dogs there and never come back for them. just dump them there,

star28 15 yrs ago
oh i see. ok, i wil definitely check it out. Would you by any chance have the address or tel no.?

djswazi 15 yrs ago
2408 0402 customer service number.

star28 15 yrs ago
oh great, thanks alot djswazi.

djswazi 15 yrs ago
hey a friend of mine just walked into my shop and told me that there's is a women thats trying to get rid of a 2 year old black toy poodle.

Let me know if your interested?

star28 15 yrs ago
Oh i actually don't mind any color poodle, except black, unfortunately.

Do you own a pet shop or something?

djswazi 15 yrs ago
you don't mind any colour execpt black,hahaha ok.

Yes I own a organic pet bakery and grooming palour.

star28 15 yrs ago
organic pet bakery! interesting.....ok, when i get my toy poodle i will look u up!

djswazi 15 yrs ago
awsome, I cant wait!

djswazi 15 yrs ago
6 month old brown toy poodle for adoption at that web site I gave you, last time.

LAP

http://www.lap.org.hk/index.htm

you got to be quick

Lovefordogs 15 yrs ago
I have seen photos of the brown toy poodle on facebook. So cute! Contact Sheila, you can find her phone number on the address given above. There are no photos of the poodle on their website. Good luck : )

star28 15 yrs ago
Brown toy poodle pup - just what i am looking for! Thanks djswazi and lovefordogs. I am trying to get in touch with Sheila now.

btw, I checked the LAP website as well as Sheila's facebook, but don't see photos of the toy poodle.....? How do you guys know abt it?

Pumpkin Girl 15 yrs ago
You've got to be quick! The poodle has been adopted by my friend's sister already. But young poodles and just about every other breed you can think of become available for adoption at a shockingly frequent rate. Either impulse buys from a pet shop, that get dumped when the owners realise they can't cope with a live creature with basic needs for exercise, routine, and the need to relieve itself. Or they are the unsold stock from shops or breeders.

Please don't breed or buy while homeless dogs still die. Adopt and save a life.

star28 15 yrs ago
Yeah, Sheila has also informed me that the brown poodle has been adopted over the weekend. Oh well, happy for the poodle who has found a home.

Thanks, Pumpkin Girl for the info, I will continue to lookout for a cute homeless toy poodle to adopt.

djswazi 15 yrs ago
you got to be quick star28.

How do we know, there is a huge network of dog people and word and pics spread fast around here over facebook and email.

with pedigree dogs up for adoption you got to be fast, like you there are other people waiting in the wings to pick up a poodle.

next time hey, I'll keep an eye out for you.

star28 15 yrs ago
oh so thats how it works...

Thanks for looking out djswazi, thats kind of you.

cyl9 15 yrs ago
I just saw this thread. I have a black 13 month old black toy poodle and am seeking another toy poodle to be his company. Before I go to the pet store to get another toy poodle, I was wondering if anybody would know any toy poodles available for adoption. Thanks.

joe317 15 yrs ago
Hi cyl9, it happened that i just talked with a friend who worked at SPCA, she said everyday they got a lot of poodles from AFCD, if you are interested to adopt one, you can go and check

HongKongDogRescue 15 yrs ago
There are all sorts of small, (so-called) purebreed dogs coming in all the time, but you can't just take one without first showing that you are a responsible pet owner who won't just keep the dog or puppy for a short time and then pass it on or abandon it. Star 28, why don't you want a black poodle? If you are so concerned about the colour, then I would be concerned about you as an adopter. Dogs are more than looks, breed, and the colour of their coat. Are you looking for a lifelong companion, or an accessory that matches your decor? You can see from this thread how easy it is to adopt, rather than buy, any type of dog, so there is never a reason or an excuse to support pet shops. Usually the only people who need to are those that have been turned down by rescue organisations, and that's why and how there are always dogs available. We have many small dogs needing homes (and a poodle arriving very soon) www.hongkongdogrescue.com

tpinkstone 14 yrs ago
Hi, I have only just come across this but am also looking to adopt a toy poodle puppy. Would much rather adopt than buy from a local pet shop or bring one in from overseas. If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

johntomopocky 13 yrs ago
Hi all. I have a male poodle 4.5 years old. I am looking for an owner with female poodle to breed. He is very cute and I brought him from Japan. Please let me know if any one is interested.

Pumpkin Girl 13 yrs ago
Breeding isn't a hobby. Be a responsible pet owner and get your dog desexed.

Ariston 13 yrs ago
hi i just saw this thread i am also a poodle lover! but! i got none:( i would like to have one!>.< if anyone wna give your lovely Toy or Tea Cup poodle for adoption please contact me! id love to have it! 97588261:D

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad