dermacoolHC, neospirin, etc..

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jasponyx 15 yrs ago
where can I get dermacoolHC, neospirin and malaseb shampoo? my pug's suffering from some skin problems and i learned that these products can get these problems off. thank you!

you can also send me a text: 68906551.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
STK 15 yrs ago
I had malaseb shampoo prescribed by my vet at SPCA. My pup had terrible skin problems when I got her. The best way of getting rid of them can be through diet, I put her on K9 food (orange packet) available at Dog One Life and SPCA shops and she inproved dramatically. I also give her skin supplements with omega 3 in them. Hope this helps, pm me if you need any more help

jasponyx 14 yrs ago
where are these shops located?

STK 14 yrs ago
Dog One Life is in Causeway Bay and there are a few SPCA's. Here is their site http://www.spca.org.hk/eng/vet/vetclinic.asp

My dog is still on the K9 Natural and her skin is great now. Hope it helps you too.

Amparo Kia 14 yrs ago
I have a pug, I got my maleseb in my local petshop, i can give u the address if you want, just PM me, and i got my neospirin at my local drug store, again, I can ask on your behalf if they still have this supply, i use them some 10 months or 1 year ago, just let me know...would you mind tell me what's your pug's problem, I like to know... thanks.

Christelita 14 yrs ago
Strongly suggest taking your dog to the vet for a check-up to get correct diagnosis about the skin problem. These things you mention only help when used to treat the condition they are intended for. If your dog's skin problems are the result of allergy, Malaseb for example does nothing to improve it. And no, do not go to a pet shop and ask for their recommendation; the staff in HK pets shops are sales people, they are not trained in the treatment of pet ailments! Don't let your dog suffer, get the proper diagnosis and treatment asap.

jasponyx 14 yrs ago
my pug had demodex. she's ok now. she's still taking ivermectin. but her beautiful skin has come back. thanks to dr liu at central animal hospital.=)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad