Pet Insurance for Dogs & Cats

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by snowboardsox 14 yrs ago
Can anyone recommend a Pet Insurance provider and give me some idea on what the policy covers and costs. My vet mentioned it. Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
imarthurwong 14 yrs ago
I have Pet Insurance for my 2 pets (BTW - discount when 2 or more pets). I took out the policy with Susan at Harris Fraser: Tel # 3107 2887 or email susan.macdonald@harris-fraser.com.

Policy covers vet, boarding, quarantine, death, lost or stolen dog/cat and 3rd party liability that may be very useful. The policy was pretty cheap for my 2 pets working out between HKD 2-3k per dog for 1 year. Excess is 2k. Hope this helps.

Pumpkin Girl 14 yrs ago
SPCA offer pet insurance, and the commission goes to them rather than to an insurance broker

imarthurwong 14 yrs ago
I called SPCA to check this, as would be great if they offer pet insurance and the proceeds go to them. Unfortunately they do not offer Pet Insurance - they just provide the number of insurance company who offers this.

Nice thought though.

Pumpkin Girl 14 yrs ago
http://www.spca.org.hk/eng/members/insurance_form.asp

Check the link above. 15% goes to SPCA.

ankitadas 13 yrs ago
Hi,

There are many pet insurance in the market. Search for it online and even you can get quotes of them. quotes helps a pet owner to get the best and suitable pet insurance.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad