Lost Dog: Fm Pik Sha Road/Silver Strand area

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Rahuls 14 yrs ago
We have lost our Schnauzer Mix, "Lucky", from our home on Pik Sha Road (off Clearwater Bay Road, Silver Strand) on Saturday the 12th of December. He was wearing a "red jacket" and last seen leaving the housing estate (Buena Vista) compound at around 3.45pm with our other dog (a jet black Husky mix, Bella). Bella returned at around 4.50pm without Lucky. Both had escaped when delivery people were busy and left the fornt door open. Lucky was acquired from SPCA Saikung over two years ago and was part of the family (he was micro chiped). We have a very distraught 7 year old at home. We have done the usual things, report to SPCA, AFCD, Police, put flyers in all Pet Shops in the region and various other housing estates/complex's. I will later today add a photo link to this thread as well. Given the "happy ending" stories of lost pets I have read on this website/forum..I am very hopeful that Lucky will be found. Any information will be hugely appreciated. Thanks and best Rahul

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
STK 14 yrs ago
Ill be walking my dog in Clearwater Bay tonight and will keep a look out for you. Good luck, I can only imagine how worried you must be...

Rahuls 14 yrs ago
Thanks much STK....please do keep a lookout....best regards Rahul

Rahuls 14 yrs ago
This post is furrther to my first post in December 2009 about our dog Lucky who went missing from Clear Water Bay area (Silver Strand)-Pik Sha Road). I had a call from a stranger who claimed he has our dog and lives in the vicinity. He took vicarious pleasure in telling us how he will not return the dog as the dog was living in abject luxury. On all accounts this was not a hoax call as it was received after 11pm.

This post is to appeal to the person to return our beloved dog to us. He has no right to keep what is not rightfully his.

He can either reply to this post or call us on 9194 9556 or 9464 5257.

Thanks much

STK 14 yrs ago
How dare he!!! Rahul call the police, its your dog. Thank goodness the dog is safe though, at least there is that. I walk my dog in CWB every day so Ill keep looking out for you

Rahuls 14 yrs ago
Thank you for the support STK. We have already informed the police. Now it is a question of wait and watch. I hope the person is sane and human enough.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad