Looking to buy French Bulldog

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by bandres 14 yrs ago
Hello all, I'm looking to buy a French Bulldog from a reputable breeder in Asia and do NOT want to purchase one from a pet store. Does anyone know one? Any help would be much appreciated as it has been very difficult thus far. Thank you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 14 yrs ago
Plenty of people discard their pure bread dogs in HK and fortunately this organization rescues some of them... perhaps they have what you are looking for:

http://www.hongkongdogrescue.com/public/index.php

bandres 14 yrs ago
Thank you very much for the information. Just called and the dog was taken within the hour. Any help is much appreciated!

CLM 14 yrs ago
PLEASE CONTACT HKRESCUEPUPPIES@GMAIL.COM

THEY HAVE FRENCH BULLDOG FEMALE 6MTHS OLD- RESCUED FROM AFCD KOWLOON

Ed 14 yrs ago
This just went up in Pets in our Classifieds:

HENRY THE BULLDOG IS LOOKING FOR LOVE!

We have rescued another bulldog, who desperately needs a good home. He was sold as a French Bulldog but has grown to 15kg (French Bulldogs are normally less than 13kg). He is a black & white boy, slim, playful and active. He is 5 years old, desexed, fully vaccinated, microchipped and ready to go to a loving permanent home with regular daily exercise. He was abandoned when his previous owners moved away and left him behind. He was rescued on 30/11/2009 and is now in foster care in Sai Kung.

Please let me know if you would like to come and meet him.

bandres 14 yrs ago
Thanks for the info will let my friends know! I actually adopted a rescue Frenchie in Kowloon back in February. She's the greatest! I would highly recommend this breed to potential owners as they are great apartment dogs.

Pumpkin Girl 14 yrs ago
Terrible that these poor dogs are being treated in this way. If you share my disgust please join STOP in campaigning to bring in controls to end this kind of reckless breeding. www.hkstop.org

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad