Birds and aviaries

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Lawrence24 13 yrs ago
Hello everyone my name is Lawrence.

I need some help here.

Im planning a bird averie.

I dont know where to start.

Thing is I want to keep cheerful happy birdies that sing a lot. I want cause I know this attracts wild birds to my hermitage, and this makes me happy.

You see when wild birds hear happy cheerful bird song they feel relax and hang around not to mention to eat the bird seed sprayed everywhere.

Im contemplating keeping domestic birdies, ie those that couldn't possibly survive in the wild. Wild birds Im not sure, though I have often wanted to rescue those poor sad tiny wild caught Japanese white eyes they sell by the crate full at the bird market.

A stepping stone back into the wild perhaps, or any other conservation project anyone else can think off.

Any way I thought initially budgies or love birdies, a song bird would be wonderful. It would have to be a colony bird of course.

Well its the averie Im a bit stuck on, what kind of wire mesh who can do it for me? etc etc.

Anyone like to take up the challenge? I would be delighted, I would be paying of course.

Its just no one local seems to know what Im speaking about, love bird??? Que, hah nest box? Mesh gauge???

Ok so Averies are obviously not a common request, or large gardens. Hence this post.

Any help would be very well appreciated.

Size wise Im thinking about six meters by four, and round the corner next to the bamboo for some shade about three by three meters.

In anticipation thanks.

Lawrence

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Lawrence24 13 yrs ago
So nothing in this sAd little enclave no one? noone T LL?

Oh dear.

NO ONE IN HONG KONG CAN BUILD AN AVIARY

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad