Where to live with dogs

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lucydorner 9 yrs ago
Hello all,

We are in negotiations with our employer to move to Hong Kong from Dubai and i am trying to find out where the best areas would be to live with two small dogs.

Please help with recommendations, tips, or general life with dogs in HK.

We will be working at HSBC main building central HK

Much appreciated

Lucy

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
beaker21 9 yrs ago
Discovery bay would be your best bet

chughes 9 yrs ago
Discovery bay is annoying commute for most - ditto New territories and Sai Kung
Pok Fu Lam is what you are looking for - near cyberport as got huge grass dog park there -
Have you got a real estate agent? i know one who knows that area very well. PM me.

Lcom2 9 yrs ago
Queen's Terrace in sheung wan are much closer to CBD than cyberpot.

Remmy 9 yrs ago
A good place to live in HK with dogs is Park Island. They have beaches (including some "dog beaches"), a "dog park" for dogs to run freely, and also lots of hiking tracks for people to take dogs on for walks.

Bennyp 9 yrs ago
Hey Lucy

I'm also about to move from Dubai with our two French Bulldogs and am also really
Confused about what to do / where to live. Was looking at Happy Valley or Kennedy town ? Would love to hear how you got on !

My email address is benjaminphair@gmail.com

Thanks !

Ben

Stujitha 9 yrs ago
Hi Ben,

If you don't mind, could you let me know how you are transporting your dogs here, from Dubai? I had to leave my Frenchie behind in Singapore (with my parents) and though I probably will not move here here (respiratory issues and old age, not a good combination for a flight), I would still like to know which airlines flies Frenchies. Thank you.

Regards,
Saj

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad