Looking for temp stay for my dog in Mid July

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by keefelai 9 yrs ago
Hi, looking for someone to help take care of our 6yr old corgi for about 10 days during mid July in Tung Chung/Ma Wan/Central or west NT. We prefer not to go for dog hotels. Please let us know if you have any recommendations or contacts. Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Sysusanna 9 yrs ago
Hi Keefelai,

Are you still looking for someone to care for your Corgi? I could look after your dog in your home while you guys are away in July.

I am an experienced Dog-sitter who provides daily in-home dog visits or stay-over. I can take care of your dogs and play with them in their own home, providing Dog Owners peace of mind while away. I will come to your home for minimum 1.5 hours per day to overnight depends on how long you want me to stay for. I am passionate about dogs and will keep your dogs company and give them extraordinary care. I am a freelance pet photographer so my schedule is quite flexible.

I have been doing dog-sitting for more than 11 years now. Well-experienced in feeding, grooming, cleaning, playing and walking puppies / active / senior dogs. Please contact me at sy.susannayeung@gmail.com if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Susanna
(sy.susannayeung@gmail.com)

joycelau117 9 yrs ago
Hi!
I have been a pet sitter for more then 3 years now in Hong Kong. I moved to Hong Kong three years ago, and I’m an architect. Me and my fiance are dog lovers. We have a small dog of our own, Jake, he's a three years old, yorkie. The three of us love the hikes, the beach and all kinds of outdoor activities. it's more than welcome for your little ( or big) ones to join us for a weekend.
I only do pet home staying at my place in central, mid-levels. I charge 500 per day, but given that it is a period of time, I usually charge less

Some House rules: Although we love dogs, we do not over spoil them, very strict on "no stealing food and eating left overs" and no "human only food" . ** MUST POTTY TRAINED**

I provide Dogs walking, feeding, cleaning of paws after every walkies, water bowl refill, administration of medicine if required

Not much skills, just plently of love!

If you are interested, let’s discuss further through my email : joycelau117@gmail.com

Joyce

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad