Dog walker, baby sitter, plant sitter available (Wan Chai and surrounding areas)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Stujitha 9 yrs ago
Hi, I've been in HK for the past year, having moved here from Singapore. I am available on weekday afternoons to walk dogs, pet-sit, babysit, plant-sit or carry out basic obedience training for dogs.

If you would like to have me help you with any of the areas I have mentioned above, please do Whatsapp me at 54281118 and we can meet so you see if you think I am right for the task. I live in Wan Chai but am willing to travel a bit to get to your location.

My relevant experience includes:
- 4 years working as animal trainer at Singapore Zoo (am able to train/work with all sorts of animals e.g sealions, dogs, rats, racoons, certain reptiles, etc)
- have had pets all my life (more than 30 yrs) including numerous dogs, cats, ferrets, snakes, rat, birds, rabbit, hamsters, etc);
- hand-raised animals like spider monkeys, hyenas, cats,civet cats etc.
- worked in Speech and Drama Centre for children (Julia Gabriel's in Singapore);
- in a special-needs school with mentally and physically disabled children;
- set up a reading programme for underprivileged kids in Singapore, for a childcare chain.

Thanks.
Sajitha (Miss)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
melo225 9 yrs ago
Hi Sajitha,

Its nice to meet you. we are starting up a pet service company and would like to ask if you are interested to freelance? could you please email us your detail so we could meet up for details later when we are ready?
bffhongkong@gmail.com
thanks so much for your time.

melody

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad