Urgent babysitter for my FIV cat

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by LittleCatLost 15 yrs ago
I am travelling to my best friend's wedding next Wed for about 10 days and am really stressed about what to do with my cat.

I have a helper who comes for an hour everyday, but my cat is a human lover and craves company and I know he will be really lonely spending most of the day everyday alone in the flat. None of my friends like cats enough to help out... :(

I am really worried and made inquiries about petsitters but they only come for an hour per day as well, and cost about double what I can afford to pay over that period.

What I really want is to have someone take him into their home for that time. If any animal lover is able to offer their home temporarily to my cat, please will you contact me separately via this website. Note that he is FIV+ but healthy, and really loving, and never puts a foot wrong. He is just eager to please and settles into other people's homes after about half a day!

I am located in Midlevels.

Thanks, LCL

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sleepy 15 yrs ago
LCL, PM me a contact detail, maybe we can take him

babralow 15 yrs ago
did you find any body , I would also love to help you out , PM me if interested

Thanks

dizzyhytes 15 yrs ago
Dear Babralow and Sleepy

Many thanks for your offers of help. I am so relieved to say that my good friend (who sometimes takes him and who I thought would be away) told me she will be back from her trip so she is going to take him this time.

I will PM you separately as I have something to ask you privately.

Thanks to all!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad