Seeking a complaint-free neighbourhood

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jessielibo 15 yrs ago
I have 3 well-behaved German Shepherds. I am now concerned where to move in 2 mths time (My current tenancy expires). Can dog-lovers out there suggest a dog-friendly neighbourhood? Preferably rent <$20K, space enough for them to move around? We are living in a house now but never lived in an apartment (willing to try but don't know if apartments will be suitable since they need their daily workout via lifts.)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jessielibo 15 yrs ago
My neigbours don't exactly fancy the sight of dogs (esp. my large breeds) and I don't blame them. Seeking for a dog-friendly community but can commute directly to Central by public transport.

jessielibo 15 yrs ago
Thanks Cara and Veronica for the suggestions.

CatherineTromans 15 yrs ago
You can get a duplex or ground floor in a village house around Sai Kung/Clear Water Bay that will have a garden or rooftop... Some great rent deals at the mo (just signed a new place and have two dogs) Better for pets over there and have been very surprised by the amazing places the agents now have for rent at very reasonable prices....

silkfabricus 15 yrs ago
Discovery Bay neighbour also complained about dogs too. I am currently experienced about it. The most important is depend on the people . It is not easy to avoid that matter . I stayed in Homantin and now move to DB still peolple keep complaining nonsense . The worst thing is the one who made complain are from downstair not same floor. As Catherine said , duplex or village house which has more privacy is better for pet owner. I am kinda moving to Tai Po or Man O shan village house too.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad