A kitty in my life!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by linda laau 15 yrs ago
I was in Sai Kung for my birthday lunch couple weeks ago, after two bottle of champagne I saw a little thing wobbling around and surrounded by people so my friend ask me to go over and have a look...there was this not even one week old abandoned kitty which I felt in loved or pitty? with that I took home. He is a very lucky boy because there was this very kind cleaning lady at the vet who is willing to baby sit it for me until he can eat probably...I go and visit him everyday... by the way the vet said he might be blind but who cares, I don't need an eyeseing cat...but because I work such long hours and being single for so long I am debating whether I am ready for some responsability and will I be a good companionship...I do love him dearly but have mixed feeling on the responsability side

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sistim 15 yrs ago
If you love him, you'll be a good companion, and he'll love for rescuing him. Do you still have him? Hope it all worked out....

Meems 15 yrs ago
By your message, it seems that you are already regretting it. Are you saying that the champagne got your confused between Love and pity? Do you really want the kitten or not? are you prepared to take care of it till it dies? Think carefully! This part of your message is a bit weird "by the way the vet said he might be blind but who cares, I don't need an eyeseing cat.." do you mean "I don't mind if the cat is blind, but will love & take care of".

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad