Pet Boarding with a pet loving family

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ABSN 6 yrs ago
We are a pet loving family living in a 3000+ sq. ft house with garden, terraces and a roof in the New Territories offering pet boarding for pet owners leaving Hong Kong for vacation. We are highly passionate about animals, having had numerous pets over the years.

Boarding your pet with us is a much better option than leaving them in a kennel, since your pet will be able to roam free, enjoy open space and walks in green quiet area.

Please respond to this ad on asiaxpat if interested.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Klauner 6 yrs ago
ABSN I am looking for a Pet Boarding service., Do you have a licence for your Business?

ABSN 6 yrs ago
Hello, I have a few pets of my own but would never leave them in a pet boarding where they are kept in cages most of the time except for an odd walk or two per day. I found like minded pet owners who have looked after our pets when we are away on vacation so I try and help other pet owners when I can. This is not a business.

Thanks

Klauner 6 yrs ago
ABSN...., Do you have any Insurance when anything happened? For example a Liability Insurance?

ROXANACV 6 yrs ago
Dear all,
It have been two years now that we moved to Hong Kong and that our Ebony, an adorable Bichon frisée, spend every vacation with ABSN.
We are so happy to have them because each time we need to travel, we can go with a free mind knowing that Ebony will be in good care and loving hands.
Having a family that treat our Ebony like one of their own pet, like a real member of their family is what we were looking for and it’s what we have got with ABSN.
So, if you are looking for a nice, caring, loving family for your pet the time you travel, you found it!!!

Roxana

Klauner 6 yrs ago
it seems to me that ABSN & ROXANACV the same poster.

ROXANACV 6 yrs ago
Dear Klauner,
My name is Roxana and I have a dog named Ebony. For two years now, ABSN takes very good care of my dog each time i am traveling.
So if you are looking for somebody to take care of your pet I highly recommande you ABSN.
Have a nice day.
Roxana

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad