Experienced Dog/ Cat Walker/ Pet Boarding Service

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by petclb 7 yrs ago
Hi, I am Joey, a snowboarding and swimming instructor in Hong Kong (Yes, you can learn snowboarding in Hong Kong!). I had been living in country side area for almost 20 years. Me and my family used to have several dogs and cats (and 1 rabbit, 1 rooster , 1 parrot, some gold fish, typical fishes and turtles).

A life without pets just doesnt feel right for me, but... it's also very difficult to cope with the sadness of losing your pets while they passed away.

Since my last dog passed away at the age of 17 I just decided to stop keeping my own pets for a while... and instead... I started doing pet sitting! Til now I had been pet sitting and boarding different dogs n cats for different friends for a while.

Now I am living in a 3 floors house in clear water bay all by myself, if you want to send your pets to my house, I will treat them like mine and make sure they will enjoy a great holiday in my house.

I have a car and can offer pick up/ drop off service too - but then i do encourage clients to come along too while they drop off their pets - it really helps your babies alot to warm up with the new environment! I can pick you n your babies up from the city if you need!

I can handle large/ medium/ small/ new born/ senior dogs/ cats.

If you need a dog/ cat sitter, I would love to come and hang out/ take care with your babies while you are away!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
DThurmott 7 yrs ago
Hi Joey,

I just saw your ad in regards to looking after dogs at your house in clear water bay; I wanted to ask if you were still offering your services?

My wife and I are going away from 26th July until 12th August (so just over 2 weeks) and we are looking for someone to take care of our pooch. We have a 1 year old poodle who is a bundle of energy and lots of fun. We are looking for someone who is used to looking after dogs and can give him the time and attention he needs (rather than being left alone all day).

Would this be something you might be able to help with?

Thanks,

Dominic

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad