Mid-Level Central Dogwalker/Dog Lover Needed for Some Weekends!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rchen002 10 yrs ago
We just moved from NYC to Hong Kong with two shiba inus and little did I know Hong Kong doesn't really offer dog walking service like other big urban cities. (I suppose it's more common to have domestic helpers here).

We need to travel on some weekends and would like to know if there is anyone with dog walking/dog sitting experience available. Also, we would love to meet/get to know more ppl with dogs here in HK and would be happy to help each other out when you are traveling/out of town.

Currently, we are looking for a dogwalker for the weekend of October 10-13 and weekend of October 31 to November 2.

Thanks!

R.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Misscrdz 10 yrs ago
Hi there,
I am a 20 years old student from germany.
I love animals and really miss to be around dogs.
If you are still interested just let me know. :)
Lena

Rlsalem 10 yrs ago
Hi!!!

I am a 28 year old American female,currently living on Caine Road in the Mid-levels. I am available the dates you requested!

I would LOVE to walk your dogs! As a new resident of Hong Kong I miss all my animals and could use the extra income!

Please let me know when I can arrange a time to meet you and the Shiba Inus!

Rachael

newyorkhk 10 yrs ago
Hey R,

I'm from NY too! Welcome to HK, just moved here a few months ago, I hope you love it. I'm a recent graduate working at a school in Kowloon and I'm also very interested in walking the pups. I grew up on a farm on Long Island, so you can imagine I'm missing animals here!

Hope you consider me!

Best,

Sarah

rchen002 10 yrs ago
Oh great! Thanks everyone!

Can you please contact me on Whatsapp (011 1 562 810 0679) so we can discuss rate/schedule.

R.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad