DO YOU NEED A PET SITTER? (AVAILABLE IN HK ISLAND)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Leli07 13 yrs ago
I’m 16 years old, and interested in dog walking and pet sitting. I have had a good amount of experience with dogs, cats, rabbits and hamsters. In the past, I have owned rabbits and hamsters and I currently have two cats and two dogs. I got one of my dogs when it was just two weeks old, so I am able to take care of young puppies and help wean them.

I can take care of both cats and dogs (walking, playing, cleaning litter boxes, feeding and teaching basic commands) and rabbits and hamsters (feeding, cleaning cages, changing bedding).

I am able to take care of pets at their home, or mine, depending on what the owners thinks is more suitable. I can also take your pet to be groomed, or to the vet for a check up/vaccination if necessary.

I can walk your dogs 2-3 times a day for however long your dog requires. (puppy/senior/active dogs)

If you decide to leave you pet under my care, I will treat him or her with lots of love and attention, as I do my own.

My services are limited to Hong Kong Island, Lantau Island and Discovery Bay and I usually have a flexible schedule.

Please feel free to call, text or message me here if you have any questions.

Leah

9634 4208

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
leighmitch21 13 yrs ago
Hello. I am interested to find out more. I need someone to help walk my dog when I go to China for my job. Can you message me what you would charge etc thanks

Leli07 13 yrs ago
I've sent you a pm.

cokeca 13 yrs ago
hi, will you be interested in pet sitting in Macau?

Leli07 13 yrs ago
No, sorry. I'm only available in HK

dingoberry 13 yrs ago
Chris, you can also contact the petfellas team.

kassier 13 yrs ago
Thanks so much for sitting our cats! You did a great job, we'll be in touch.

JoeInHk 13 yrs ago
Leli07, I sent you a pm.

Please let me know if you can sit my dogs.

TraceyGillman 13 yrs ago
Hi, are you still able to pet sit?

I need a sitter from Oct 19-26. Please let me know if you're available.

Thanks in advance.

Leli07 13 yrs ago
Hi Tracey,

I am still available to pet sit, and I will be free to sit your pets next month.

I've sent you a pm.

Yellow-Wonder 13 yrs ago
Hi,

Do you still provide Pet Sitting service?

I have two mongrels.

Male: 23Kg

Female: 15Kg

Very well train and easy to take care. They follow only to English commands.

Feed precooked food once a day (during 6pm-9pm). Walk twice a day for max. 1 hour (morning: during 7am-11am / night: during 6pm-9pm)

Can you let me know the price for 5 days service and 7 days service.

From Oct 17-23 this year.

Thanks!

Nancy

Leli07 13 yrs ago
Nancy, I've sent you a pm with the details.

Dynamite 13 yrs ago
Leli07 - I've pm'ed you.

Please let me know if you're available for sitting from Nov 5-12 asap.

Leli07 13 yrs ago
I didn't receive your message.

However, I'm booked on those dates. If they cancel, I will let you know, in case you still need a sitter.

sungjaehk 13 yrs ago
do you take care the dog for free?

i need someone to take care my small dog, good train and easy care, when i go to korea.

Leli07 13 yrs ago
Sungjaehk, I'm sorry, but I don't pet sit for free.

If you are having problems financially, we can talk about lowering prices.

Send me a pm if you would like to talk.

Atlas00 12 yrs ago
Are your dogs good with cats?

I need a place for my 9 month old cat to stay for 4 days next week.

Please send me a message as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Anne

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Hi Anne,

I messaged you.

takak 12 yrs ago
Hi Leli07,

are you free for cat sitting during these days - 25.12., 27.12., 31.12.,1.1. and 2.1. ( feed, change the water and clean litter tray - everything once per day ) ?

please let me know and send me your message asap. thanks !!!

Angela1982 12 yrs ago
Hi Leli07,

I am looking for a dog walker to walk my dog monday - Friday during the middle of the day for at least an hour. We live in Midlevels.Is this something you could help me with?

Thanks

Angela

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Hi Angela,

I sent you a private message.

Linda B 12 yrs ago
Leah -

Are you available to pet sit during the month of February? We are looking for someone to watch our two dogs in our home on some afternoons, evenings and during some weekend hours. Let me know what you have available.....

We live in the Wan Chai area....

Thanks -

Linda

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Linda, I sent you a pm.

dashley 12 yrs ago
Hi Leah,

I have messaged you via Locantor, but not sure if you'll get that message, but I am in need of a doggy sitter for the easter holiday! It'll be ten days in April. Are you available then?

And can you also let me know what you charge?

Thanks so much ,

Ashley

Kassidy 12 yrs ago
Can you please pm me your rates? I need a walker once a day from Mon-Thu, starting on the 24th. I live on Queens Road, Sheung Wan.

Thanks!

Kassidy

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Kassidy, I have sent you a pm.

ValJacks89 12 yrs ago
Hi Leah,

I am in need of a walker Mon-Fri and occasionally, a sitter, for my 9 month old lab mix. I am interested in having you walk and look after my dog, and would like to know what you charge for a 1 hour walk and a full day of sitting, preferably at your place. We live in Pok Fu Lam.

Please text me - 9831 4459

Thanks,

Vallerie

Zhouyou 12 yrs ago
Hello Leah,

I heard that you are a good pet sitter. Would you be available also to pet sit a rabbit? I live in Kennedy town.

Cheers

You

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Hi You, I have sent you a pm.

pvinton 12 yrs ago
Hi Leah, I am looking for a pet sitter for my 8 month Labradoodle to live at someones house for July. Please txt or call me if you are interested 6407 1364. Paula

KellieKamaney 12 yrs ago
Hey Leah, I've just been browsing the web for a walker or sitter for when I might need one in the future for my bichon frise. Anyway, I saw your ad on gumtree, which is on the 2nd or 3rd page now (can't remember!), and I saw a guy's new ad posted today which is an exact copy of yours, word for word. I knew yours was the real one because you'd written it ages ago! I'm just letting you know. Also, I've reported it.

Btw, I'm interested in having you walk my dog in about a months time! Love to know if you;re available.

Kellie

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Thanks for letting me know Kellie. Looks like he's changed it a little, but it's basically the same.

I will be available from July 9th onwards. I've sent you a pm.

deborahenj 12 yrs ago
Dear Leah,

I am looking for a cat sitter this summer: 1/08 - 22/08

I have a deaf kitten really sweat,just need someone who can come to play and feed her every day.

I live in central mid-level.

Are you available?

Thanks

Deborah

chinart 12 yrs ago
Dear Leah,

I have a 9 week old Miniature Pinscher puppy and will be away this summer from August 28th, until September 17th. She is very sweet and pretty low maintenance. I am interested in either boarding her with you or else having you play and feed her at our place in central Mid Levels. If you are available, please message me. Thanks! Emily.

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Hi Deborah, I will be available on those dates. I have sent you a message.

Mareko 12 yrs ago
Hi Leah,

I am looking for a dog sitter for the next two weeks from Monday to Friday. I have 2 German shepherds. They love people and are very friendly and love walks. I live in DB. Let me know

Regards, Debbie

Leli07 12 yrs ago
Hi Debbie, please check your inbox.

bluetillew 12 yrs ago
Hi leah we have a small dog that needs looking after between 8th to 15th sep, 2-3 walks a day.. please let me know if you can help. We're mid levels, hk

Island.

Leli07 12 yrs ago
bluetillew, I have sent you a message.

RosesandThistles 11 yrs ago
Hi there Leah,

You walked my friend's dog last month! I recently got a 1-year-old chihuahua and I was wondering if you would be able to walk her Mon-Sat, starting from Nov 26. I live on Mount Davis road, and my friend told me you live in Kennedy Town, so not too far! I sent you a private message with details.

Thanks!

-Rosie

sebastien330 11 yrs ago
Hi,

If you need a dog walker try to contact royal pets hk, they have good prices and reliable service.

robert12 11 yrs ago
I also provide reliable dog walking service in Hong Kong Island and my schedule is flexible. Do not hesitate to pm me.

Lee324 11 yrs ago
Hi,

I am looking for a pet sitter to take care of my cats and dog next month: 22-26 Dec

I live in Quarry Bay.

Are you available?

Thanks

Lee

Leli07 11 yrs ago
Hi Lee,

I am available on those dates. I have sent you a pm.

Lee324 11 yrs ago
Hi Leah, I've replied your pm. please check.

Thanks!

Imdonna 11 yrs ago
Hi Leah,

I recently moved my 2 small dogs to Tung Chung. I am looking for someone to care for them occasionally when we are out of town either in our home or yours. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know and I can provide more details.

Thanks,

Donna

Imdonna 11 yrs ago
Hi Leah,

I recently moved my 2 small dogs to Tung Chung. I am looking for someone to care for them occasionally when we are out of town either in our home or yours. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know and I can provide more details.

Thanks,

Donna

Lang Zai 11 yrs ago
Hi I'm looking for someone for dog walking 5 days a week anytime in the day. I live in the Sai Wan Ho Grand Promenade. She's a 25 pound American eskimo and really obedient.

-Calvin

xterrra888 11 yrs ago
I should be able to help. Feel free to message me or call me. You can look me up at Facebook page 'Ally Pet Services' for more info. Thanks!

Tatiana17 11 yrs ago
If you are looking for a proffessional and experienced dog walker, please contact Royal Pets Ltd. They are a dedicated team of walkers who would be glad to assist.

Http://www.royal-pets-hk.com

NMJ 10 yrs ago
We are looking for someone to pet sit our French bulldog from the 16th-23rd of April. Thank you.

You can also whatsapp. 55018633

maggie-tower2014 10 yrs ago
I am looking for a dog walker. Location at Sai Wan Ho. Monday to Thursday. Twice per day. 1st section is around 10:00am and second section at 8:00pm. If you are interested, please reply to dlshatkin@tower.com.hk

Thank you

Maggie

Katharine0621 9 yrs ago
Hello I am in need of a dog walker, potentially long-term. Please email me at katharine0621@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks,
Katharine

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad