Dog walker for 2 hours needed in Sheung Wan

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Katiesf 11 yrs ago
Moving to hk with my Boston terrier and need doggy day care or a dog walker who can do more than 2 hours of walks and playtime. Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Kalee Wong 11 yrs ago
Hi katiesf,where do you live? I am living in tsing yi,don't know if I can help?my e-mail is kalee9035@yahoo.com.hk

Katiesf 11 yrs ago
Looking at the Sheung Wan area. As close to the dog park as possible.

Kaman1012 11 yrs ago
Hi katiesf, my name is Kaman,I worked in central and i can come everyday after 6:30pm, I'm a animal lover myself, if you are still in need of a dog walker during please feel free to contact me, thanks a lot!

my mobile no. is 95034573.

elleine8838 11 yrs ago
HiKatie,

I am in sheung wan area you can pm for more details, i would love to walk and play with your pet

manik 11 yrs ago
Hi Katie,are you still looking for a dog walker?I live in Des Veoux rd and would be very easy for me even with short notice.I love cats and dogs and hv had them all my life..

Anyway let me know please.my email is pashjay@gmail.com

Thanks

rachelp 11 yrs ago
Hello Katie

If you are still looking for the right dog walker, I live in Soho and would love to help you out. Your Boston's high energy suits my lifestyle and we could definitely do more than the 2 hours of exercise he needs. My own West Highland Terrier gets 4 - 7 km a day. I have yet to bring him over to HK and miss a good walk. Let me know if you are interested: 6315 8638

Thank you

Rachel

winniemiyaka 9 yrs ago
Hello Katie,

I am Winnie, living in Sheung Wan, which is very close to the dog park. I have a dog too.

Since I am self - employed, so I am mostly available for daily dog walking. May I know what kind of breed your dog is?

You can contact me by email : winnie.miyaka@gmail.com
thx

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad