Tai Hang/CWB - good places to let dog off lead

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mjm2011 11 yrs ago
I have just moved to Tai Hang (https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=tai+hang&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x340401acff3ac4cf:0xa3821671f88c95a,Tai+Hang,+Hong+Kong&gl=uk&ei=jrVrUdzqFs6SiQfno4HYAg&ved=0CHwQtgM) with my beagle Albert and am looking for good places for the Helper and I walk the dog off the lead. I have found “Fire Dragon Path” which is ok for a quick walk but not big enough for the dog to run around with the ball.

Also if you can recommend any parks nearby that are dog friendly that would be great?

Cheers

Mark

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
joe317yuen 11 yrs ago
If you don't mind to take a cab to Happy Valley, you can take your dog to a "dog park" which is at the back of the Happy Valley Police Station, there's dogs gathering every weekend around 1500, people and dogs in Happy Valley are all very friendly

mjm2011 11 yrs ago
that sounds great and my dog would love that as he is very sociable. is this both on a saturday and a sunday. also if I was to go there with some friends for a picnic is that possible or is it just for walk/play i.e. to busy to relax on the grass.

Cheers again :-)

Mark

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad