Dog sitter/walker available ANYTIME Mid Levels

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by vermuth 11 yrs ago

Hi Dog Lovers,

I am in job transition and I have plenty of free time. So if you are looking for the right dog walker/sitter to keep your dog happy, I can help you out. I am French, 26 years old, located near Caine Road.

I love dogs and I am very dynamic.

Please contact me directly and let me know what you need, I am available ANYTIME: 62535426

Claire

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ButterflyPhil 11 yrs ago
Hi Claire,

I have two little ones that urgently need your help! lol. They have been stuck here at home with me for a while and haven't had the walks they deserve, I have been very ill and am semi-disabled so it is merely impossible for me to walk the little ones. I have one Yorkshire Terrier and one Toy poodle, we live on Catchick street, Kennedy Town, just a block away from the Merton. I was wondering do you have time to walk them in the evenings? As it seems that is when they are most energetic!! Please let me know your schedule and charges, as i would like them to have their regular walks like before maybe 3-4 times a week all depends. Please contact me at Philissa@netvigator.com or send me a message on 6475 6883 to discuss further. Thanks so much!!

Best Regards,

Philissa

Jessica921 10 yrs ago
Salut Claire, are you still available for dog-walking services? I live near Caine road as well.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad