Best pet shop in HK? (for pet products not pets themselves)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by RachelKa 10 yrs ago
Can anyone tell me where is the best pet shop in Hong Kong? I have two dogs and looking for things like dog clothing (they are greyhounds they need clothes in colder months), nice collars and leads, luxury dog beds etc. I would rather not go to goldfish market as the quality of products is not that good I'd rather pay a it more and get better quality.

I've tried Discovery Bay North Plaza that's good and the one at Stanley Bay in the mall but they seem to be the only 'high-end' shops I am aware of?

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
EricInHK 10 yrs ago
Whiskers and Paws has a good selection and delivery service. Shop is in Ap Lei Chau but there's a well-designed online ordering system. Prices seem OK but probably not the cheapest you can find in Hong Kong. Very convenient, though.

http://www.wnp.com.hk/

joe317 10 yrs ago
Not too many pet shops here carrying really nice dog stuff, for small size of dogs, you can go to RedRedDog in Happy Valley, they have beautiful dog clothes, leashes and snacks from Japan, since greyhounds is a big size dog, I recommended you to make order from website, then ship to HK, normally I will use Unobuy -- they will accumulate all the products at the warehouse, then ship to HK by container, freight charges is cheaper than you use airmail or DHL, they have warehouse in NY, London and Japan, I just received a big bottle of Plaque Off for my dogs, 420g only cost me HK$462 (in HK at HK$800 from the dealer) plus one bottle Tropiclean Fresh Breath Water and Clean Teeth Gel, total shipping cost from Unobuy is only HK$116, if you need more details, please let me know

orchardarea 10 yrs ago
I second WnP. I get my dog food from there because it is the cheapest I have seen and they do free delivery.

MisterLi 10 yrs ago
For Holistic products, which are non toxic and better for older pets, you can always try Holistic Pet Help, which just opened a store on Kowloon side:

http://www.holisticpethelp.com

MisterLi

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad