Pet Friendly New Apartment Complexes?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by LaurieHK 9 yrs ago
Hi all,

I'm moving to HK imminently and i'm having real problems finding out whether there are any newer apartment complexes that are pet friendly - I have 2 cats and a small dog.

I'm pretty flexible on location, with two caveats, work is Central Plaza - Wanchai, and I want to be able to walk the pooch up and out of the city on a daily basis, so somewhere with access to some walking paths/trails would be great. I'd also really like to be in a newer development with facilities - One Wanchai, Lexington Hill and The Oakhill as examples.

Does anyone know whether any of these developments are pet friendly or whether there are any developments that spring to mind that you know of as being particularly pet friendly?

Thanks in advance!
Laurie

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
LaurieHK 9 yrs ago
Just bumping this up the list in case anyone missed it first time that might be able to help me out! Cheers!

joe317 9 yrs ago
Hi Laurie,

a lot of buildings in HK do not allow you to keep pets, especially those newly developed, I am living in Happy Valley and most of the buildings here allow you to keep pets, the reason is a lot of buildings here are over 40 years old (but most of them have regular maintenance, so it's not a problem) and long time ago, keeping a pet is not popular in HK, so they don't have any rules mentioned that you are not allow to keep pets, Happy Valley is a nice place for dog walk, we have a few pet shop and vet clinic here, so it's very convenient, of course I would suggest you to check with the management office directly whether or not the building is fine for you to keep pets instead of just listen to the flat owner or the agency, hope these information help you to locate a flat which is suitable for you and your pets, thanks

LaurieHK 9 yrs ago
Thanks @JOE317! I will do some research into buildings in Happy Valley. It would certainly be good to live somewhere near some good dog walks!
-Cheers, Laurie :)

joe317 9 yrs ago
you are welcome, just let me know if you need any further help on flat search, thanks

LaurieHK 9 yrs ago
Thanks!!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad