Daily Dog Walker needed - HKU

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by SuseW 9 yrs ago
My beautiful student who walks my 2 Jack Russells is starting Uni and I need someone who loves dogs to take them out and play with them on our rooftop Mon to Frid for an hour. Please reply if you are interested in meeting them (and us)
Sue

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Lovinpetsitter 9 yrs ago
Hi Sue,
I am interested in meeting u guys and to walk ur dogs during the weekdays.
May I know where abt u live and hopefully we can hv an interview first to let ur jack russells to get to.know each other first....
Carly

LeeHanCha 9 yrs ago
Hello,
My time is very flexible and besides Friday/Saturday nights, I always have time. I'd love to meet your two dogs and you, get to know each other a bit and see if you think I'm the right choice.

cheers
Lee

SuseW 9 yrs ago
Carly and Lee Thank you so much for the response. Would love to meet both of you with the dogs to see if we are all happy. Please email me so we can arrange a time this week. s.e.woods@bigpond.com.
Many thanks

Stujitha 9 yrs ago
Dear Sue,

Should you still be on the lookout for someone to spend time/walk your dogs, I'm available most days as I live here but am not working.
I've had pet dogs all my life but not here in HK coz my landlord won't agree. I have loads of experience working with animals (training, included). I'm physically active and will be able to keep your JRs well-exercised.

Please feel free to drop me an e-mail should you require my help or if your current walkers are not free; I will be available on an hourly basis, too.
My e-mail add is : sajitha_nair_sg@yahoo.com

Regards,
Sajitha

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad