[Dog walking/Sitting] Love dogs with all breed/ size

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by EmilyLing 8 yrs ago
Hi, my name is Emily.I love animals and especially dogs.

I am a confident, assertive, responsible pack leader. I had a miniature pinscher, 3 Rottweilers. And now I have an Irish Wolfhound and a Husky Mixed. Sometimes I will help walking my friend's Labrador. I volunteer for dog shelter in order to comfort those poorly abandoned dogs and to learn more from the expertise. Since then, I have been learning as much as possible about how to best care for dogs, how to strengthen my relationship with my own dogs, and how to make my clients satisfied.

Separation anxiety is not just happen on doggies. As a devoting owner, It must be hard to separate from the furkids too. But now, I'm more than happy to share the workload with you, I care for your dog the way you want me to. I usually ask the owner for specific times for meals and walks, and I abide by those rules so the dog stays on schedule when the owner returns. I love to pet, snuggle, go on walks and to the dog park.

I am reliable, trustworthy and energized sitter, who wants to do nothing short of making your pet feel as comfortable as possible while you are away. I ALWAYS want to do a meet and greet before any new sitting job I take on. This is to make sure you are comfortable with me caring for your loved ones while you are away and your pets are comfortable with me too!

I offer doggy day care, home visit, dog walking, house sitting. Pick up and drop off service is also available.
Please leave me a message / whatsapp me at 62281690 for any enquiry.
Have a Pawesome day. =]

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
EmilyLing 8 yrs ago
For enquires, please whatsapp 62281690. Thanks

ongaiai 8 yrs ago
Hello Emily,

We live in Lohas Park and have 2 small dogs. Need someone an hour a day on weekdays from 4pm to walk and then feed our dogs and also to clean the dog's pee on the balcony. I'll whatsapp you too.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad