Sweet Darling Mongrel Dog Needs a Loving Home

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by dilyssiu 9 yrs ago
I have found a stray mongrel dog wandering around the same place everyday. He is young, no obvious illness, super friendly to human. I have tried every means to find him an adopter in the local community but no luck. All the dog rescue group are either full house, or they will just take dogs from the government.

Would anyone be able to give him a warm loving home? The poor thing can only eat and drink leftovers and he could be in danger anytime. The last thing I want to see is he has to spend the cold winter alone on the street.

This lovely dog looks exactly like my adopted dog. For those who has never had a mongrel before, mongrel is the best breed you could find (in my opinion). I was a first time dog owner and you have no idea how easy it was for me to have my mongrel dog at home. They are healthy, loyal, grateful, and easy to train and walk. Life is so much happier with an adopted dog.

I really hope someone can bring him home. All he needs is 2 meals a day and a shelter. He will give you lots of unconditional love in return. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting/fostering him. I can take care of the license, vaccine, neutering etc.

I really hope to hear from you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ABSN 9 yrs ago
pm'd you

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad