Pokfulam Dog Walker Needed

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cblurton 11 yrs ago
Hi: We own a frisky six month old Border Collie in need of more daily exercise than I am able to provide. We are seeking a 5-6 day a week dog walker who will take the dog out for an hour at a time for a vigorous walk. This could be a responsible teenager looking to make a little extra money after school. We live very close to the Pokfulam Reservoir so there is plenty of choice for walking trails. If you are interested, please reply to this message or email me at cblurton@gmail.com.

Thanks, Craig

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
faithful 11 yrs ago
Hi,

I am a very reliable Asian stay-at-home mom who really enjoys walking and exercising.

I live in Bel-Air. At what time would you like your puppy to walk?

cblurton 11 yrs ago
Hi: As luck would have it, just after I posted that message we found a person to walk the dog. I will give him a trial and if he doesn't work out I will contact you again. We would want the dog walked sometime in the afternoon. We live in Middleton Towers, University of Hong Kong housing on Pokfulam Road up the hill from Bel-Air.

Thanks for your reply. I will be back in touch shoudl this gentleman not work out for us.

Craig

BrandNewBrenda 10 yrs ago
Hi,

Are you still available to walk a dog? I'm living on Bisney Road and looking for a reliable dog walker for my border collie (now 1 year 10 months).

My email is bbbrendac@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Brenda

Akherousia 10 yrs ago
Hello i love dogs and im willing to do the job please give me full detailsn about the job..thanks i live here in sham shui po

anamacklin 10 yrs ago
Hi there,

My company, Outsider Concierge, provide pet care all over Hong Kong.

Please feel free to contact me at: contact@outsiderconcierge.com

many thanks!

Ana Macklin

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad