DAILY DOG WALKER HKU

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by amkennedy 10 yrs ago
Hi there -

I just relocated to HK from Philadelphia. I am looking for a daily dog walker for my friendly boxer-hound mix, Lucy. My preference would be to have a daily walker during the afternoon hours for a period of 30 minutes to one hour each day. Please reply if interested.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Jheannyangel 10 yrs ago
Hello, im very interested to help you.kim jheanny you can call me this 51615796.thanks a lot

myra.borcillo@gmail.com 10 yrs ago
Hi jheanny i have experience in taking care of dogs.and i am very much willing to help you.yuo can call me anytime or sms heres my no.64200840 thanks....myra

Bennec1 9 yrs ago
Hi are you still needing a dog walker? If so I love walking and I love dogs my number is 97134274
Clare

esther3230 9 yrs ago
Hello, are you still in need of a dog walker? I live in walking distance to Sai Ying Pun. Please msg me if you are interested! Here is the link to my thread thanks!
http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/dogwalkers-and-pet-owners/threads/978107b6-0926-4123-bae3-6c41775341fd/do+you+need+a+dog+sitter3f+(available+in+hk+island)+/

SuseW 9 yrs ago
We are looking for an experienced dog walker to take our two active Jack Russells for an hour's walk sometime between 1 and 4pm. The dogs are very friendly with people but a little anti social with other dogs so need individual walking. Please comment if you are interested

dudette 9 yrs ago
Hi! I am an experienced dog owner and pet carer. I have a jack russell and a husky myself. My number is 6696-0609

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad