Dogsitting/ Walking or Petsitting available

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JuneTown6 8 yrs ago
Hi pet lovers,

Am available to walk your dog during the day and or evening times (2-3 hours for each visit). If you wish to travel, and needed a temporary stay for your pet, you may leave me a message and will reply back as soon as possible.

Currently have a black labrador of my own, age 16.
Have previous experience with Husky, Golden Retriever and cat in the past.

Don't hestitate to ask questions (hourly rate, background, experienced with dogs etc), am more then happy to provide any further information for your interest. Thx.

Have a good day :)
June

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
meeberz 8 yrs ago
Hi June,
Am looking for a dog walker, not everyday but when we have to leave our dog for most of the day. Would you be able to come to Mid Levels West?
Also, if you could show some reference, would appreciate it..

vjxtang 8 yrs ago
Hi June,

Please let me know your hourly rate, background (esp working with puppies and injured dogs) and if you would be open to helping out in Olympic. I am looking for someone to help with walking once a day during weekdays for at least six months.

You can reach me on WhatsApp at 6319-6612.

Regards,
Viola

ongaiai 8 yrs ago
Hi June,

We live at Lohas Park and have 2 small dogs. Need helper who can walk, feed and clean the apartment after them every day, Mon-Fri, from 4pm. Let me know as I notice your posting had been from some while ago.

hk1616 8 yrs ago
Hi June,

We are looking for a dog walker in two weeks from Mon-Fri.. 2-3 hours a day, from 11 to 2
We live in mid-levels .. How much would it cost and are you available?

Thanks for a quick feedback, you can also whats app me +852 5483 99 86

Regards,
Isabelle

gloriatong 8 yrs ago
Hi June,

I will travel occasionally and need someone to take care my cats either at my living place or stay at your place.
Do you mind to contact me in further on the service you can support?
Please whatsapp: 96280017
Many thanks.

Gloria

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad