Dogwalker wanted in Mid-Levels

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ssha16 11 yrs ago
Hi All,

We're looking for someone to help us walk our 7 m.o. golden puppy 2 times / week, for an hour each time (at least 45 min. walk, rest of the time can be play, etc.), on weekdays, from around 6 or 6:30 PM. Timing is flexible and days can be too.

Requirements: must be experienced with puppies, especially energetic large breeds (labs, retrievers, etc.) and like dogs. She is about 45 lbs (20 kgs) right now, and still growing.

Please, do not contact us if you are not a dog-lover or if you expect the job to be a simple pick up and walk up and down the street with your head in the clouds. She is a puppy: she will want to play with every other dog she says, she will want to say hi to every person that wants to say hi to her, she will try and pick up things she shouldn't off the ground (and you should not let her), and she walks pretty fast. So the ideal walker will pay attention to her during the walk, and she will pay attention to you, and you both win, have fun and get some exercise.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Annalie 11 yrs ago
Is she trained to properly walk on a leash? If she doesn't pull or jump so much, I could walk her! I've had a GR before and I'm free after monday next week.

Annalie

codi 11 yrs ago
hi, i'm a local chinese and i believe i'm qualified with the above requirement. personally i keep 1 GR, 1 mixed breed & 1 toy poodle who brought up myself since they were 2 months; 1 of the passed away GR even got a "waived leash exam" passed when she was 9 months old. I'm good experience with knowledge of dogs and hope to seek a chance for bringing up your kid.

I'm working in Wanchai district from 9am-5pm, monday to friday. after this period, I am available at any time. Please feel free to whatsapp me at 95500200. Cheers.

Caz11 9 yrs ago
Hi,

I live in Wanchai (the Zenith) and I love dogs, I walk my friend's dog all the time. I'm available 7pm - 9pm Monday to Friday. Plus contact me at caroline.chow1@gmail.com. Thanks.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad