DOGSITTING / WALKING AVAILABLE

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Choibobola 8 yrs ago
Hi every Pet Lovers,

I am available to walk your dog during the day and / or evening times. If you need to travel, and need a temporary stay for your pet, you may leave me a message and will reply back as soon as possible.

I am currently having 4 dogs and 4 cats, full of experience in taking care of pets.

Don't hestitate to contact me for any information (hourly rate, background, experienced with dogs etc), I truly understand you need to feel comfortable before passing your beloved to me :)

Have a nice day
Bobo

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
syuen810 8 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for a dog walker, can you please contact me? Whatsapp 91256418. Thanks,
Shirley

userc 8 yrs ago
Hi, could you please pm me your rates and area? Thanks.

ancheetz 8 yrs ago
Hello @Choibobolat! I am looking for a dog walker/ dog play-person, for my young 6 month old yorkshire terrier. I work full time hours, and am unable to return during my lunch to see my pup, and although he is still small and is housetrained to use a pee pad, I wish for him to have a short walk/ playtime during the day. I live in Wan Chai, and would love to set up a schedule for him to not be lonely during the day! Please, can you let me know your rates and if you could arrange time to see my little boy?

Thank you so much.

Choibobola 8 yrs ago
CHARLOTTECHEE, ANCHEETZ,

Check inbox please, thanks.

ongaiai 8 yrs ago
Hi Bobo,

I have 2 dogs and live in Lohas Park. Can you come out this way? I urgently need dog sitter for the whole of next week. I am also looking for someone who can walk them regularly on the weekday in the afternoon as we sometimes come home late.

Please whatsapp me at 95213706 if you are interested.

Rgds, Ai Ai

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad