Pet sitter / dog walker available

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by holalam 10 yrs ago
I am interested in dog walking and pet sitting jobs. I have had a great deal of experience with dogs and cats and reptiles.

I can take care of both cats and dogs (walking, playing, cleaning litter boxes, feeding ).

If you want someone take care your pet when you are on holiday or away, please don't hesitate to contact me. : )

holalam

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Mpoole5 10 yrs ago
Hi,

we currently fostering a puppy and are considering adopting him. He is very well behaved and pretty much house trained.

Could you tell me what you charge per hour for walking or looking after in general?

Would you be happy to come in on a regular basis?

thanks

holalam 10 yrs ago
Hi Mpoole5,

Yes, I am available to come in on a regular basis. I have sent the dog walking rate into your inbox. please feel free to discuss with me.

natasommer 10 yrs ago
Hi, I'm looking for a dog/house sitter in April. Would you be available then? We have a French bulldog and live in 3BDR apartment in Mid-Levels.

Thank you.

Nathalie

If you can what's app me on 55018633 or reply to nathaleksommer@hotmail.com that would be much appreciated

maggie-tower2014 10 yrs ago
I am looking for a dog walker from Monday to Thursday. 2 visits per day. 30 minutes for a walk. Morning at 10:00am and 8:00pm at night. How much do you charge and can you start from next week.

You can contact me via eamil : dlshatkin@tower.com.hk or what's app me on 98632307. Thank you.

Maggie

chefcrsh 10 yrs ago
We have one well trained Lab and two cats. Please message ,me the rates.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad