Dog Sitter /House sitter available

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lucy.neal 10 yrs ago
Hi there.
Me and my boyfriend are looking for a dog sitting or house sitting opportunity. We have been in hong Kong since June, and dog sitting around Hong Kong, for a bassett hound and a pug !
We are both from the Uk, friendly , hard working, reliable, and trustworthy.
We are available to dog sit /house sit in exchange for free accommodation. I am a teacher and my boyfriend is a freelance artist.
Please get in contact via whatsapp/telephone 59836294

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
vixpena 9 yrs ago
Hi if you are still looking for dog sitting/house sitting opportunities, please message me back. I am not sure if your number is current or if you are still in HK.

Thanks!

-Victor

joycelau117 9 yrs ago
Hi!

I have been a pet sitter for more then 3 years now in Hong Kong. I moved to Hong Kong three years ago, and I’m an architect. Me and my fiance are dog lovers. We have a small dog of our own, Jake, he's a three years old, yorkie. The three of us love the hikes, the beach and all kinds of outdoor activities. it's more than welcome for your little ( or big) ones to join us for a weekend.
I only do pet home staying at my place in central, mid-levels.
Some House rules: Although we love dogs, we do not over spoil them, very strict on "no stealing food and eating left overs" and no "human only food" . ** MUST POTTY TRAINED**

I provide Dogs walking, feeding, cleaning of paws after every walkies, water bowl refill, administration of medicine if required

Not much skills, just plently of love!

If you are interested, let’s discuss further through my email : joycelau117@gmail.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad