Need Dog Walker in Kennedy Town Oct 14-16

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rochelleriva 9 yrs ago
Hi there,

I'm looking for a dog walker in Kennedy Town for my 6-month old french bulldog from Oct 14-16 as I will be traveling. My sister lives with me, and ideally I would like to work out a schedule so that my puppy will be taken on a walk/potty during the hours that she is in uni. Once or twice a day will suffice.

Please respond to this thread if interested with a way I can contact you directly to arrange a meeting/discuss details. Would love to meet and have you meet my puppy first before the dates mentioned above.

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
vinla 9 yrs ago
Me and my wife live in Wanchai, with many years of dog experiences, we are currently looking for a small dog for our new home, still debating whether a Porm, Bulldog or Jack Rusell. Anyways, we would love to provide your bulldog a short term home while you are travelling, so that we can also get a feeling of a Frenchy. Let me know if this is something you are looking for. ;)

Stujitha 9 yrs ago
Hi,

Unfortunately I am not going to be in Hong Kong during that period but should you need a walker for your Frenchie after that period, please do contact me. I am a Frenchie owner myself, mine is almost 8 years old soon. (although she's now living with the rest of my family in Singapore, since I moved here a year ago)

Do let me know if/when you need a walker., here's my e-mail address :
sajitha_nair_sg@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Sajitha

rochelleriva 9 yrs ago
Hi VINLA,

Thanks for your response! I was actually originally looking for someone who can ideally visit our flat in Kennedy Town once or twice daily while my sister is at her classes in uni on the days mentioned. I'm not quite sure how well my puppy will do if he sleeps somewhere else but our home for now as he has just gone through a move about a month ago from our old home in the New Territories to our new flat in KT.

JozieHK 9 yrs ago
Hi,

If you are still looking, I would be more than happy to help. I live in Kennedy Town and I would be free during day time those days. I have fostered dogs before and really miss contact with animals.

Thank you

Jo

esty 9 yrs ago
Hi Ms. Rochellevira,
Would love to be your dog walker.. I used to walk a golden retriever for about 3years,
I have a very flexible time, so Im pretty sure I can look after your dog most of the time.
Let me know if you still need a dig walker.. Thanks

Christy

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad