French Tutor Wanted

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY ttuxhorn (12 mths ago)
Hi,

I'm looking for a French tutor for beginner French. I'm taking classes through my company, I just need help with my studies. Looking for a tutor once or twice a week for 1-2 hours. Evenings in Central would be best or lunch breaks in Kowloon.

Thank you.

COMMENTS

Maurice113 (12 mths ago)
Bonjour!

I am a French private tutor (not a student).

I have worked as a private tutor in France, Japan and most recently Hong Kong. I have vast experience in teaching French to a wide variety of age groups ranging from toddlers to adults.

During my career I have gained invaluable teaching skills, knowledge and experience most notably from the prestigious Berlitz school located in Japan. This has greatly benefited my students I am able to tailor my teaching style and resources to meet individual student requirements as oppose to using a one approach for all which can be very ineffective.

I currently specialize in teaching adults by arousing their interest in learning French, interactive and all-rounded learning environment. I also prepare them for test like DELF.

If you are interested in learning French or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

babylonzoo123 (11 mths ago)
Hi Maurice
Which email or mobile number can i contact you at?
Regards
Fabrice

Maurice113 (11 mths ago)
Good evening Fabrice,

you can reach me on my email address:

teachermaxime@gmail.com

Warm regards

hkcabins (7 mths ago)
Bonjour,

Maxuel is a good French tutor. Whatsapp +852 54080995

lbedoucha (6 mths ago)
I am French and have been teaching French in Secondary School since 2006. You can whatsapp me at 63376347. Thanks.

Elison10 (6 mths ago)
Hii
I wanted to learn french but first of all I wanted to start with the French names. Please suggest me.

yuioiuhgh (6 mths ago)
Hi Elisoj.

What do you want to know exactly?
I can help.

Mhidihidi (6 days ago)
Hello,

My name is Medi and I am a French native speaker recently moved in Hong Kong from Montpellier in France.
I am a French teacher with a 2 year experience in Sydney. I give lessons to kids and adults and my rate is 250$ per hour.
I have been graduate from Montpellier Business School ( Top 8 business schools in France ) and been through Preparatory Class of Grandes Ecoles.

Available at night and all the day at the week end

Best Regards

< Back to main category

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.