Nannies Agency

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sarah jane jj 15 yrs ago
Hi,has anyone heard of International Nannies?And if so do they have an agent in Hong Kong.I'm asking because one of our current helpers obtained a job in Canada through them ,and want a truthful leaving date,not just find her leave when it suits her.She only took release letter dated today to the agency,she told us she would stay till we get a replacement but told our other helper (her relative)that she is going next week.Thanks ,Sarah ps by the way you may say best let her go then but with 4 boys/2 sets of twins it will be a struggle

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
optimistic 15 yrs ago
Unfortunately there really isn't anything you can do if she's going next week despite how annoying and frustrating it is. Have you tried doing a search for the agency? not sure if they can give you private information mind you so it may not help even if you do get to speak to someone.

I guess all you can do is start looking for someone else ASAP and try and find part time help locally to help fill in the gap.

Good Luck

optimistic 15 yrs ago
Found this on first attempt sarah

http://www.internationalnannies.com/

alexismith 15 yrs ago
Why not ask ED (Asiaxpat) as our helper obtained a new job in Canada thru them....

Ed 15 yrs ago
We have a service that helps helpers find caregivers jobs in Canada - however we can't help you with your question re that agency.

sarah jane jj 15 yrs ago
Update,the helper who is leaving left a letter on Christmas day night giving one months notice saying she was going back home.We found out she is going to Canada has a Nanny with the said agency,via an agency here in Hong Kong.She has borrowed over $33,000 from the 'agency'here to do it.The agency called her today to tell her she needs to go NEXT WEEK and told her if she dosent' go she will need to pay $6000 to process her papers again What sort of an agency are they to encourage people to break their contracts,not give full name of employers or full address(thats what we've been told)My husband is very angry because only the other day she said she would stay till new helper arrived. We have treat both helpers well like family,treats clothes ,tv etc .I understand the younger one is more ambitious but naive,she owes this agency money,going to an unknown family,to somewhere she knows nothing about,Iasked what will she do if it dosen't works out,who will pay the airfare home?If she had been honest from the start we would have helped her but now if it goes wrong it will be her problem. So thanks for the advice,we will get part-time for now ,I only hope the girl going is ok in Canada.

Ed 10 yrs ago
For over 12 years Best Nannies, a division of AsiaXPAT, has been placing nannies with expat families in Hong Kong and we have expanded our services to help match Canadian families with live-in nannies through the Canadian Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP).

What distinguishes us from other Canadian agencies is that through our Hong Kong parent we have what is believed to be the largest pool of qualified nannies who qualify for the LCP. Unlike the other agencies in Canada who rely on so called ā€˜overseas partnersā€™ to provide them with candidates, our Hong Kong office has a pool of literally thousands of qualified nannies. Our consultants meet with close to 1,000 candidates monthly and it is from these meetings we feature only the cream of the crop on http://wwwbestnannies.ca

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad