How to make come my nanny from Vietnam?

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by paulveyne 10 yrs ago
Hi Everyone

I have a question: I just arrived in HK from Vietnam. I left my helper there. She is filipino. I would like her to join us. Can she enter the country with a tourism visa of 14 days and go to apply to the consulate or hk immigration or I must use an agency to arrange her visa?

I have been reading over the web but still don't have very clear the process and cost.

Thanks for your help and advice

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
punter 10 yrs ago
You need to hire her as if she's in the Philippines. An agency can make it easy for you.

paulveyne 10 yrs ago
Thanks Punter,

Do you know a reliable and reasonable fee agency ?

Any idea of the cost of the whole process?

Another question please: is it possible for her to come for with a 14 days tourism visa and go out to Macau and renew 1 or 2 times the 14 days cycle until the agency get her work visa?

Thanks

punter 10 yrs ago
My family used Emry's, at the time they charged us around 4,000hkd for the whole process plus some insurance (philippine based, around 1,000 I guess it was).

Processing a new fdh contract takes about 2 to 3 months. Having her stay here for 14 days at a time and work for you without an employment contract is illegal.

Just google the agency and give them a call. I hope things work out well for you and your helper.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad