Hire direct from Philippines

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Susie1 14 yrs ago
The best idea is do it through an agency, as they arrange training in Manila and medicals etc, try different agencies to get the best deal and more advice.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 14 yrs ago
I think the agency doing the processing arrange the training, once a prospective employer is found, then after training is done and papers processed, the medical is usually done just before they leave Fils, to satisfy employers needs that the prospective employee is well and not pregnant, before the future employer signs the final papers. Then arrangements and air ticket to Hk finalised, and the future employer settles the costs, for processing, medical, air ticket etc.

I don't think that anybody who hasn't worked in HK before can be processed in any other way than by using an agency, as they have to have a sponsor(employer) to come here. You may check with Hk Imm, go onto their website, and email the appropriate department, they can hopefully clarify things more for you.

portsmouthcn 14 yrs ago
@beancurd,

Could you please pm me the website where employers posting hiring ads? Thank you!

reliablefilipina 13 yrs ago
Greetings to everyone, please let me know website where i can find my employer directly. Agencies in the philippines charge around 130,000 now for a placement fee which i can not afford. Thnks a lot for your help

keigo9394 12 yrs ago
I am looking to hire a Filipino worker to work in Canada (British Columbia) for a term of 2 years. If interested, please contact keigo9394@hotmail.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad