House Boy

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by expat hk 16 yrs ago
How much would it cost for a house boy ,we need male DH for general housework ,garden , dogs care to live in..........thanks.

Ed's Note - you can search hundreds of helpers including some males in our hk domestic help channel  

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
expat hk 16 yrs ago
Thank you, is the minimum wage the same for males and female?.I have female helper now but would like to change to male when contract finish,as we have big garden and dogs which we need more help with now that kids are in uni.

cd 16 yrs ago
We have a male live in DH, pay the minimum plus $500 food allowance.

expat hk 16 yrs ago
Thanks for the replies I will start looking for one.........

mob 16 yrs ago
I've sent you a private message. A friend knows a house boy who is looking for a job. He is end of contract. HK experience.

COVER 14 yrs ago
I have just visited Hong Kong (June 24 to July 23) and joined my wife who is a FDH at Repulse Bay. Its only now that i have read your message. There in Hong Kong i have been applying in agencies but they don't want any tourist for a driver. I Have secured a valid Hong KOng driver's license last June.

I'm quite familiar with Hong Kong side as i have a chance to refamiliar myself with this place last year with my stint of about four months there. I have been a houseboy/messenger (last 1999-2000) at a chinese/indian family in Kennedy town and Tai hang areas. There's no problem with the salary.

The minimum is okay. I really want to work there in Hong Kong to join my wife in earning for the family. you may contact my wife at Taggart. Thank you so much.

babyl0ve18 12 yrs ago
Pls message me if u need one i have alot

poochie 11 yrs ago
I recommend one of my male indian friend. He have experienced for 8 years Kuwait as home security guard and 2 years houseboy. He is a goodman. He is physically fit for any hard job and willing to work full time as long as he can. He is not smoking and drink any liquor. He is highly disciplined man bec his father is retired military. He needs urgent job because he dnt want to stay india because he want to work here in hk to earn money for his future. Pls message me if u are willing to hire him pls send a message to me so that i will give his resume and passport copy. He is a goodman. I never met a man like him. Thank you

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad