The Number One Site for Professionals and Executives in Hong Kong  | Hong Kong’s Number One Property Site  | Hong Kong's Number One Classifieds Site
Hong Kong
Please select your city
Tuesday, 9/2/2014

Mums with bubs of 7/8 months

POSTED BY Beetlesmum (7 yrs ago)

Hi There

Are there any Mums with bubs of 7 or 8 months that would like to meet up for a coffee and a chat about the wonders of motherhood and babies?

#1 POSTED BY AKKY (7 yrs ago)

Which suburb/area you live in? I live in N.T

#2 POSTED BY Beetlesmum (7 yrs ago)

I live in TST but I travel around with bub, she's pretty portable :)

#3 POSTED BY pocoyo (7 yrs ago)

Hi,

I sent you a pm.

#4 POSTED BY Beetlesmum (7 yrs ago)

Hi Pocoyo,

Thank you for your PM, I PM you back.

#5 POSTED BY AKKY (7 yrs ago)

Hi Beetlesmum, if you have any gathering pls let me know. Thanks

#6 POSTED BY katie 07 (7 yrs ago)

Hi. Did you have any luck in setting up a regular playdate for your 7/8 month olds - who I guess by now must be 10/11 month olds? I've recently arrived in HK and have a 10 1/2 month old who loves to get out and about - as do I! If you're meeting up somewhere, could you please let me know? Thanks.

#7 POSTED BY zimmum (7 yrs ago)

Hi Katie07

We have a weekly playgroup with a great bunch of mums and bubs that are all around the same age 10 1/2 11 months. If you would like to meet up with us, give me your email address and I will put you in on the email that we send out each week with the day,venue and time. Be great to have another mum and bub join us.

#8 POSTED BY joehongkong (7 yrs ago)

Hi Zimmum,

I have a 10mths old and would like to join the group, do u mind to put me on the list. many thanks

#9 POSTED BY zimmum (7 yrs ago)

Hi Joehongkong

what is your email address and I will put you on the our group email?

#10 POSTED BY joehongkong (7 yrs ago)

Zimmum,

my e-mail address is jo_auyeung@yahoo.com

#11 POSTED BY zimmum (7 yrs ago)

Hi Jo

I will add you on our email. I leave to South Africa tonight for two weeks but when we're back i will email you for the next playgroup. Look forward to meeting you :)

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.