Setting Up Business In HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by BrotherFitness 8 yrs ago
I am self-employed person that receives cash for services. What benefits are there for people in this line of work? Are there particular tax breaks that i can take advantage of? What is the procedure for setting this up?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkwhatsapp 8 yrs ago
It's not necessary to have a company registration if you receive cash for services as freelance.

hkwhatsapp 8 yrs ago
Brotherfitness : don't try to get and pay a local woman to have a fake marriage and get an visa or a business registration then thinking that this might help cut the time. It's illegal in Hong Kong, you will get law sued.

Don't listen to any bad suggestions, it's not waste of it.

BrotherFitness 8 yrs ago
Thanks guys. I was thinking about what things like rent, expenses, that I can put against my income when reporting taxes. If I was in a partnership then how do we show each partners income? How does that affect me applying for loans or credit cards?

hkwhatsapp 8 yrs ago
All you need to do is speaking with a local accountant. If you need my part time accountant then l may refer her to you. I pay her service fees.

jhonllery 8 yrs ago
off topic: @HKWHATSAPP Hi, I'm interested on your part time accountant. Could you give me her details? Thank you.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad