Accessing property title information?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by optima 10 yrs ago
Hello,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if I could find answers to few questions I have regarding Hong Kong properties.

Is there a way (like in the US) to access a property title information based on its address?

> list of owner(s)

> transaction price record

> date of transaction

Is the information even public in Hong Kong?

Thank you very much

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jaswells 10 yrs ago
Use this:

https://www2.iris.gov.hk/eservices/

Was playing around with it yesterday. It throws up some very interesting info on land and property sales in areas you might be interested in.

optima 10 yrs ago
Thank you for the link. I will have a look.

I am trying to help a woman as part of her divorce. Her husband is suspected to have evaded joint properties during marriage. Basically she knows for sure about a property in Hong Kong located in Hung Hom Bay Kowloon.

I know the name of people living in it (his Mom and sister), and the name of the husband investor, but not the address.

Trying to figure out if I can get evidence of the investment : a name on title, investment amount and date

Playing the investigator to help her :)

jaswells 10 yrs ago
Fascinating! Good luck with your search but I think the address/ LOT is a crucial aspect of this online application.

optima 10 yrs ago
Yes I agree. I do have a good lead for the address.

Would you know the content of the report I can order online from the website you shared?

Would such report include purchase transaction price, date and owner identification?

Thank you for your help

optima 10 yrs ago
Yes I agree. For a good lead for the address.

Would you know the content of the report I can order online from the website you shared?

Would such report include purchase transaction price, date and owner identification?

Thank you for your help

jaswells 10 yrs ago
Yes, it would include all that information. It is straightforward, price is 10 HKD for each document showing full history of transactions, dates, ownership and prices paid. Documents get emailed to you immediately also.

optima 10 yrs ago
Wonderful, thank you

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad