Bellagio

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Kek 19 yrs ago
As this is the Asiaxpat website,I can understand your confusion !!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Property Investor 19 yrs ago
Sham Tseng is a really nice place to live, plenty of places to eat and drink and there are quite a few xpats around the area.

I have lived close to Sham Tseng for 10 years and find the village very friendly and relaxing.

Also is very handy, 20 minutes to airport, 20 minutes to Central, 30 minutes to border etc.

Also with Sham Tseng growing very fast I am sure a good investment.

vivitix 19 yrs ago
Property Investor, i do agree what you said.

what i can say is, sham tseng is a nice place to live with a cool sea view. There are getting more and more xpat around that area.

Interested Party 19 yrs ago
Property Investor, why do you think Tsam Sheng is a good investment? It is very expensive for the location. Do you know how much prices have risen in this area?

allynz 17 yrs ago
Does anyone have any more recent info or insights on this area or building.

tickles 17 yrs ago
I have lived in Sham Tseng for over 10 years & agree it is the most 'convenient' New Territories location--good access to Central/Airport and bus routes have improved over the years. Bellagio phase 3 is brand new. I agree population density is a little high, but the surroundings are very nice. The quality of the fixtures, floors, tiles are very high & pets are allowed!

allynz 17 yrs ago
Hi Tickles - I would love to hear more - do you live at Bellagio? We went yesterday and liked a place in Tower 8 - love the complex and the apartment, love the extra hour a day we would get from the reduced commute time, we have a car so that's ok but I love being able to wander around town on the weekends, get takeaway delivered when I don't want to cook - in short I don't know if I can handle leaving the island. Also I don't speak Chinese and didn't see one expat in Sham Tseng and in the supermarket etc no one could speak English - I know Gold Coast is pretty close but I'm worried we'll be really isolated - do you know if many English speaking people are in the area. Moving is the right thing to do for a lot of reasons but I have my reservations. (I don't want to live at the Gold Coast, I want a pool and don't like any of the complexes there and it is even closer to work and I need to get away)

romalani 17 yrs ago
why aren't you considering the gold coast? they're plenty of expats there and enough to do on the weekends. it also has a massive pool.

ask them to show you their new tower / apartments. www.goldcoast.com.hk

allynz 17 yrs ago
I hate the Gold Coast - twice we have looked at apartments there and both times the place has been dead and the apartments not our thing. We know people living in the villas nearby but I really want a pool and therefore want to live in a complex. Can anyone suggest another suitable building to look at? I'm used to alot of open space and at the Gold Coast - and in many HK apartments- I feel very claustrophobic. I like lots of big windows. Bellagio is good and so is where we are now. Suitable places can be found the Gold Coast is just not for me. Having it 10 mins away from Bellagio though is great. Also re-reading my previous post I don't want it to sound like I don't want to be with locals - that is not true at, I spend all day with heaps if Chinese and have no problem with having Chinese friends just that I don't speak Chinese and will never know enough to hold a conversation and no-on we saw in Sham Tseng spoke English so I was just a bit worried about communicating beyond charades which I am becoming an expert in.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad