Designer cut label outlets in Wanchai or Causeway Bay

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by hksunshine 15 yrs ago
A colleague of mine always shops in outlets and comes to work in gorgeous clothes with labels cut off. She said there are outlets in wanchai (cheap!), but would not tell me where. Does anyone know the address please?

Thank you.

envious colleague ;0)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Shoe Girl 15 yrs ago
Most of the outlets are in Johnston Road in Wan Chai. If you're walking east from Pacific Place, start at the beginning of Johnson Road on your righthand side and just walk down the street. YOu can't miss them. THere used to be a lot more of them but with the gentification of the whole WC area, a lot have moved. YOu can still pick up some bargains though. A lot are seconds or overruns and that's why they have the labels cut out.

phillygirl 15 yrs ago
there are good outlets in pedder building central, as well as some in soho (mint and lemongrass, the buttonhole)

sistim 15 yrs ago
Shoe girl is right - Super Sample is a fave of mine. There are also a couple in Lee Garden Rd in Causeway Bay, up on the right as you come up from Hennessy Road.

jackie2011 12 yrs ago
Can you advise the address for Super Sample? Thanks.

kcmac 12 yrs ago
from Admiralty on Queen's road heading east all the way to Causeway Bay - check out the old chinese buildings when you walk - there are loads of boutiques popping up from lingerie to designer clothes - very reasonably priced and won't break the bank. Also, look up at these little buildings. You'll be absolutely surprised by what you find and this goes from all the major shopping areas from ladies market, flower market to mongkok, jordan, yau ma tei, tst. There are gems everywhere. And if you ever see young hip well dressed or fashionably dressed Chinese people going in and out or crowding around a shopping mall - GO IN! There are some seriously cool stuff worth looking at.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad