Where can I buy a King Size Memory Foam Mattress?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by CloudCloudC 15 yrs ago
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a King Size Memory Foam Mattress in HK? Since so many of them are manufactured in China, are they cheaper here than in the US? Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Sarah Jane 15 yrs ago
You can get the original Tempur mattresses in Sogo in Causeway Bay and maybe other branches. Currently 25% off if you buy 2 items (eg add a pillow). But still more expensive than US or UK. I bought one in Florida last year and it was definitely a lot cheaper than here. In fact here is twice the price of same mattress in the UK and USA. Maybe other copy type mattresses could be cheaper here but I wouldn't risk it as I heard some people say they don't last long and go flat. Tempur comes with a 12 year guarantee so a long term buy. I bought it for thousands cheaper in the UK and got it shipped over as I had some stuff to ship anyway. If I wasn't shipping I would still pay the money here for a Tempur mattress as they are SO GOOD for my bad back. There is also this company listed on the Tempur website as the supplier in Hong Kong:

Zenico (Asia) Co. Ltd.

9/F., Duke Wellington House,

14-24 Wellington Street,

Central, Hong Kong.

Good luck

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad